Project Manager (m/w/d) - Brüssel
- Job Typ:
- Fluency in English, French/Dutch/German is a plus
- You have knowledge of the best practices for project management and you are able to anticipate and independently manage risks, results and problems associated with your project(s).
- You identify, propose alternatives, different approaches and mitigations.
- At the same time, you direct and advise project team in their daily work and report the status to management.
- You communicate and negotiate with internal & external clients on various aspects of projects, including requirements, scope, planning, cost and risks.
- You are a capable manager, working efficiently and autonomously, recognized as such by all stakeholders.
- As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for running complex and cross-country projects impacting several Business Units and different project methodologies. You will align with other strategic programs or projects.
- You’ll be responsible within the 3 pillars of the organization: Product readiness: by ensuring that the technical/IT delivery is compliant with requirements Operational readiness: by ensuring the processes, customer service teams, etc. can support the new solution serving as best our clients’ needs Commercial readiness: by ensuring that commercial impacts are managed, aligned with the project/product strategy
- You will have to make trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope, timing and risks keeping in mind the strategic view of the customer.
- You should solve project issues, oversee and direct the delivery teams, manage conflicts within the different groups of stakeholders or other programs/project.
- The Senior Project Manager should be able to combine both Waterfall and Agile methodology seamlessly during project delivery.
- At least 5 years in large projects (>1Mln € or more than 2000 M.D.) in both Waterfall and Agile
- You can drive creative solutions with cross-functional partners, especially in an agile engineering and product environment
- Solid track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects that have transformed their company and delivered quantifiable impact
- Customer oriented with respect to internal/external clients and suppliers. Competent in managing relationships with 3rd parties and clients;
- Business mind-set, deliver business value during the full length of the project;
- Leadership skills, a born negotiator;
- Proven experience with the conception and execution of project plans with Agile delivery teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations, team meetings, contact with all staff and clients as well as members of the management team;
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Practical experience and knowledge of project management required in:
- Business case management;
- Planning and control;
- Financials tracking;
- Project closure and handover;
- Risk management;
- Creating and leading a project/program team;
- Change Management;