Senior Data Scientist (m/w/d) - Darmstadt
- Our costumer is currently building an analytics and data infrastructure (HR datalake).
- They have a big delivery by end of the year with intermediate milestones.
- The person needs to have strong data engineering skills to support on this.
- In addition he/she would work on dedicated use cases, implementing them, putting them to production and delivering results that are digestible by non-technical people.
- Our customer clearly need someone with industry experience, no junior candidate for this role.
- Strong experience in both building and productizing machine learning models
- Data Engineering/Feature Engineering
- Strong in Python programming
- Experience with tabular data and SQL
- Experience in webapp technologies such as Bokeh, R Shiny and standard web communication protocols (e.g. REST APIs)
- Preferred: Experience with dataiku
- Preferred: Experience with interpretable machine learning
- Nice to have: Experience with HR data