Technical Documentation Writer (m/w/d) - Bonn
- Develop technical documents such as software user guides, installation guides and on-line help for internal and external software users, in line with standards (ICT documentation framework and document templates, Editorial Style Guide, ISO standards).
- Create brochures, reports, presentation material and papers on systems-related topics.
- Review published material and recommends revisions or changes in scope, structure and content as necessary.
- Perform quality assurance assessment to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the technical documents.
- Define the packaging and delivery methods for documentation and optimize them for various audiences.
- Minimum of 3 years directly professional experience in authoring technical and user documentation in English.
- Ability to learn new systems, gather relevant information and assimilate technical material to create complete and accurate documents appropriate for the target audiences.
- Ability to read and understand functional requirements, business process models and technical specifications to create audience-specific technical documents.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and graphic tools.
- Sound understanding of document development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Must be a team player, experienced in working with others to achieve an objective.
- Must be customer-focussed and responsive, with a professional manner.
- Experience of e-learning course design and documentation.
- Experience with Confluence and/or MS products such as SharePoint and MS Word